Light is crucial to the art of photography. It can make a fantastic photo, prevent you from going out, really bring out an otherwise mundane subject, or totally ruin a great shot. So, as suggested by Who is the Leader last month, your mission, should you choose to accept it (and you should) is:
Take a photo inspired by light.
And, as always, The Rules:
1. You can submit one or two photos for this challenge. You can submit in a number of ways:
- Post it via Kinja comment
- Post it to a photo sharing site such as Flickr, 500px, Instagram, et cetera, then link it back here in a comment.
- Send photos to my e-mail at leducthecanuck [at] gmail.com (you know how to format). Have this month’s challenge as your subject header, and be sure to include your blurb and username so I know who to credit these to. Also, include a link to your Kinja, since we usually link those in the galleries.
- As it is farming season, I will accept a corn maze designed as your photo
2. The deadline is September 13th. Each month’s new mission will be posted on the 14th.
3. This is not a judged competition. This is just for fun and to show off our work.
4. With your submission please tell us about the photos. Your gear, the settings, any edits, and a bit about the photo, if you feel so inclined.
5. Any camera is welcome, even phone cameras.
These missions are intended to be fun, and to give people a reason to get out and shoot. I would like for positive discussion to come about from these, as well as to increase the participation on Photography Kinja.
I will take suggestions on the next month’s mission objective.
Now, go on and complete your mission!