The Beach Boys famously sang about their ability to get around. They sang about a car because it was the 50s and public transit was communist propaganda, however there are many ways to get where you need to go. A car, plane, train, boat, bike, roller blades, or shoes, there’s a lot of ways to travel. As such, your mission, should you choose to accept it (and you should) is:
Take a photo of a way to get around.
And, as always, The Rules:
1. You can submit one or two photos for this challenge. You can submit in a number of ways:
- Post it via Kinja comment
- Post it to a photo sharing site such as Flickr, 500px, Instagram, et cetera, then link it back here in a comment.
- Send photos to my e-mail at leducthecanuck [at] gmail.com (you know how to format). Have this month’s challenge as your subject header, and be sure to include your blurb and username so I know who to credit these to. Also, include a link to your Kinja, since we usually link those in the galleries.
- Recreate your image using dominoes and make one of those really cool videos with them all falling over to reveal it
2. The deadline is October 13th. Each month’s new mission will be posted on the 14th.
3. This is not a judged competition. This is just for fun and to show off our work.
4. With your submission please tell us about the photos. Your gear, the settings, any edits, and a bit about the photo, if you feel so inclined.
5. Any camera is welcome, even phone cameras.
These missions are intended to be fun, and to give people a reason to get out and shoot. I would like for positive discussion to come about from these, as well as to increase the participation on Photography Kinja.
I will take suggestions on the next month’s mission objective.
Now, go on and complete your mission!