Summer is in full swing, which means that it’s hot (unless you’re in the southern hemisphere, where it’s actually winter, but that is neither here nor there) and there’s loads of ways to cool off. A nice drink, a swim, running through a sprinkler with your gym shorts on (then taking a drink from the hose), getting drenched by a thunderstorm, whatever. As such, your mission, should you choose to accept it (and you should) is:
Take a photo of water (or any liquid, I won’t judge).
If you need inspiration, click here.
And, as always, The Rules:
1. You can submit one or two photos for this challenge. You can submit in a number of ways:
- Post it via Kinja comment
- Post it to a photo sharing site such as Flickr, 500px, Instagram, et cetera, then link it back here in a comment.
- Send photos to my e-mail at leducthecanuck [at] gmail.com (you know how to format). Have this month’s challenge as your subject header, and be sure to include your blurb and username so I know who to credit these to. Also, include a link to your Kinja, since we usually link those in the galleries.
- Make a display of your photo using any quantity of planted tulips
2. The deadline is August 13th. Each month’s new mission will be posted on the 14th.
3. This is not a judged competition. This is just for fun and to show off our work.
4. With your submission please tell us about the photos. Your gear, the settings, any edits, and a bit about the photo, if you feel so inclined.
5. Any camera is welcome, even phone cameras.
These missions are intended to be fun, and to give people a reason to get out and shoot. I would like for positive discussion to come about from these, as well as to increase the participation on Photography Kinja.
I will take suggestions on the next month’s mission objective.
Now, go on and complete your mission!