Spring has sprung and summer is upon us. Things are in bloom, and overall it’s just nicer out after what felt like an incredibly long winter. To move on from the doom and gloom of that (and what appears to be our world right now), your mission, should you choose to accept it (and you should) is:
Take a photo with colour (or color).
What does that mean? Your choice! If you want to photograph a Rubix cube, go nuts. Just bring some colour and vibrancy to this thread.
And now, as per usual, The Rules:
1. You can submit one or two photos for this challenge. You can submit in a number of ways:
- Post it via Kinja comment
- Post it to a photo sharing site such as Flickr, 500px, Instagram, et cetera, then link it back here in a comment.
- Send photos to my e-mail at leducthecanuck [at] gmail.com (you know how to format). Have this month’s challenge as your subject header, and be sure to include your blurb and username so I know who to credit these to. Also, include a link to your Kinja, since we usually link those in the galleries.
- Send me an Excel spreadsheet with the RGB values of every pixel
2. The deadline is July 13th. Each month’s new mission will be posted on the 14th.
3. This is not a judged competition. This is just for fun and to show off our work.
4. With your submission please tell us about the photos. Your gear, the settings, any edits, and a bit about the photo, if you feel so inclined.
5. Any camera is welcome, even phone cameras.
These missions are intended to be fun, and to give people a reason to get out and shoot. I would like for positive discussion to come about from these, as well as to increase the participation on Photography Kinja.
I will take suggestions on the next month’s mission objective.
Now, go on and complete your mission!