Just a reminder that this week’s photo mission deadline is tomorrow night at 23:59 EST.
There’s nothing more enjoyable than a nice meal. Well, maybe some other things, but we’re not that kind of photography blog. Your mission, should you choose to accept it (and you should) is:
Take a picture of food.
A snack, a meal, hell, even a beverage. Whatever keeps you full.
a word from our sponsor The Rules:
1. You can submit one or two pictures for the challenge, preferably recent pictures. You can submit in a number of ways:
- Post it via Kinja comment
- Post it to a photo sharing site such as Flickr, 500px, et cetera, then link it back here in a comment.
- Send photos to my e-mail at leducthecanuck [at] gmail.com (you know how to format). Have this week’s challenge as your subject header, and be sure to include your blurb and username so I know who to credit these to. Also, include a link to your Kinja, since we usually link those in the galleries.
- Recreate your photo in a sky drawing with an airplane and some coloured smoke.
2. The deadline is 23:59 EST on Sunday. The exhibition post will be up some time on Monday. Each week’s new mission will be posted on Monday.
3. This is not a judged competition. This is just for fun and to show of our work.
4. With your submission please tell us about the photo. The specs, the location (if you’re comfortable with that), and the background story of it.
5. Any camera is welcome, even phone cameras. I would prefer for people to not use automatic modes, but I accept that composition/etc. will still produce a good photograph with the camera in automatic mode. Editing is allowed.
These missions are intended to be fun, and to give people a reason to get out and shoot. I would like for positive discussion to come about from these, as well as to increase the participation on Photography Kinja. I know there are a lot of new people here that are participating, so I look forward to their contributions!
I will take suggestions on the next week’s mission objective.
Now, bon appétit, and complete your mission (don’t forget to wash your hands, don’t want to get your camera dirty)!