Your mission, should you choose to accept it (you should) is the following;
Take a picture of some clouds.
I’d like to see some cool looking clouds. I think they’re interesting. Even better if you can name/describe the kind of clouds. Weather is fascinating.
1. You can submit one or two pictures for the challenge. Please submit them through the comments on this post. After the deadline I will gather them into an exhibition post. I would like for the photos to be recent ones, but it’s not a hard rule.
2. The deadline is midnight (23:59 hours) on Sunday (June 7th). The exhibition post will be up some time on Monday. Each week’s new mission will be posted on Monday.
3. This is not a judged competition. This is just for fun and to show of our work.
4. With your submission please tell us about the photo. The specs, the location (if you’re comfortable with that), and the background story of it.
5. Any camera is welcome, even phone cameras. I would prefer for people to not use automatic modes, but I accept that composition/etc. will still produce a good photograph with the camera in automatic mode. Editing is allowed.
These missions are intended to be fun, and to give people a reason to get out and shoot. I would like for positive discussion to come about from these, as well as to increase the participation on Photography Kinja.
I will take suggestions on the next week’s mission objective.
Now go forth and complete your mission!