This week, I’m copping out on a well planned challenge since I didn’t really get a chance to take photos this past week/weekend. It’s also the 25th Weekly Photo Mission apparently, so I’d like to see people’s creativity as a celebration. So, your mission, should you choose to accept it (and you should), is:
Take a picture. Not anything fancy, just get out and
shoot take a photo of something. Anything, really.
For example, this Ferrari. Took this photo about two months ago during our Flora challenge with my D70s. I chose this one because I thought it was decent looking and I don’t think I posted it on Photography before.
And now, as you all know, The Rules:
1. You can submit one or two pictures for the challenge, preferably recent pictures. You can submit in a number of ways:
- Post it via Kinja comment
- Post it to a photo sharing site such as Flickr, 500px, et cetera, then link it back here in a comment.
- Send photos to my e-mail at leducthecanuck [at] gmail.com (you know how to format). Have this week’s challenge as your subject header, and be sure to include your blurb and username so I know who to credit these to. Also, include a link to your Kinja, since we usually link those in the galleries.
- Print it out. Put it in a bottle. Throw the bottle in the ocean. Allow six to eight hundred years for delivery.
2. The deadline is 23:59 EST on Sunday. The exhibition post will be up some time on Monday. Each week’s new mission will be posted on Monday.
3. This is not a judged competition. This is just for fun and to show of our work.
4. With your submission please tell us about the photo. The specs, the location (if you’re comfortable with that), and the background story of it.
5. Any camera is welcome, even phone cameras. I would prefer for people to not use automatic modes, but I accept that composition/etc. will still produce a good photograph with the camera in automatic mode. Editing is allowed.
These missions are intended to be fun, and to give people a reason to get out and shoot. I would like for positive discussion to come about from these, as well as to increase the participation on Photography Kinja. I know there are a lot of new people here that are participating, so I look forward to their contributions!
I will take suggestions on the next week’s mission objective.
Now, go on and complete your mission!