What I really want:
- A sensor larger than M4/3
- Smaller than a Canon 700D (Rebel T5i), but bigger than an E-PM2
- Decent Image Stabilization and IQ
- Go well with some manual lenses (SMC Takumar 28 & 55, Minolta 35-70 Macro and possibly some more later)
- Lens range with a fair amount of quality and value
- Around $1000
- Tilty screen
My decisions are basically down to the Olympus E-PL5/6 (+VF-4), Olympus E-P5 (+VF-4), OM-D E-M5, X-E1/2, Sony NEX-5/6/7 and the Panasonic GX7. I think the E-M5 beats or is near equal to most of the other cameras some way or another, other than the GX7. However, I've had some bad experiences with Panasonic, so I think I might not go down that path. My concerns with the E-M5 is that it's already one year old.
What do you guys think?